Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
- Includes karenmitchelldentistry.com domain name registration.
- Create an engaging, professional new site of approximately 5 pages to attract patients to Karen Mitchell Dentistry.
- Add a patient education module to establish Karen Mitchell Dentistry as a trusted resource and to increase search engine optimization (approximately 80 pages).
- Create an appointment request form and downloadable patient forms.
- Create social media accounts.
Discovery — We spend time with you discussing what your needs might be and how we can help you and your business. These conversations are open, collaborative and considerate.
Plan/Set Expectations — We review what we learned during the Discovery phase to set a plan for you that meets your budget, offers you all the capabilities you’re seeking and explains it in a very clear manner.
Produce/Deliver — Allegra begins your project, with regular updates to you, and ongoing communication in regard to status of the project and regular reviews to keep you apprised of timeline. When we deliver your site, marketing plan, etc. to you, we review it with you in person to cover any and all questions and give you the tools you need to move forward with what we’ve created for you.
Evaluate — Our work isn’t done when we deliver. We collaborate to monitor notable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your website and/or other initiatives to ensure you’re receiving optimal ROI. This includes setting quarterly, bi-annually or yearly business reviews to be certain we are providing you with top level marketing support.
Adjust — Once we’ve evaluated, we adjust the necessary components to keep your website (and marketing) at optimal performance.
Amplify — As necessary, we will increase additional efforts and/or suggest initiatives that will supplement the existing plan and website. A solid process ensures your website is fast-loading, secure and reliable.
Repeat — We continue to evaluate, adjust and amplify to keep your experience positive and increase your ROI throughout the tenure of the working relationship.
What You Get
- Consultation/client meetings as required
- Integrate your logo into the site design
- Create an appropriate layout and color palette
- Build the site with a clean, professional look with future expansion in mind
- Use a Responsive design, so pages will automatically re-size and re-format to fit any size device
- Implement user-friendly, consistent navigation throughout (very important)
- Design a proposed home page and post it online at a private address for your review
- Based on your feedback, modify or redesign the proposed home page as needed and resubmit to you
- After your home page approval, we’d build the remaining pages
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We will write compelling page titles and descriptions for SEO purposes
- Optimize image file sizes for faster downloading
- Up to one hour of client revisions after pages are built
- Submit site maps to Google (for SEO purposes)
- Register the site on Google Places
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
Client to provide all content and images.
Patient Education Library
SSL Certificate & Installation
Social Media Consultation & Detailed Plan
The social media plan includes developing goals for engagement, creating benchmarks to define a successful strategy, and determining content mix (i.e., 20% funny, 50% education, 10% practice promotion, 20% news) and a calendar for posts.
Social Media Management
Our social media management goal is to increase engagement and build a strong social following. We will handcraft and schedule up to 15 posts per month on one outlet with an additional budget for boosting. Additional outlets are $150 per month to repost the same or similar content as base posts. Content creation and photography services are additional charges to be quoted on request.
$300 first outlet
$150 each additional outlet
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Setup, Reporting & Analysis
Getting your site found on Google and other search engines can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Fortunately, we have the tools to do just that!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely important part of a high performing website. It does no good to build a great website that nobody can find. We can help. We’re specialists in SEO, a process to improve your rankings on the major search engines. A significant portion of your site’s traffic probably comes through search engines, and we can help increase the number and quality of your visitors.
Search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) are scanning the internet for sites with the right words sprinkled throughout their content — whether on homepages, image captions, or even tucked away in the back-end of the content management system. The more optimized your site is, the more likely you’ll come out on top. Literally.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the number and quality of visitors to your website from “organic” (free) search engine listings. Since research shows over 90% of searchers click on these organic listings rather than paid advertising, you need to be listed high on Google’s first page.
Search Engine Optimization is powerful advertising for your site and is different from SEM or Search Engine Marketing. It requires expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the goods and services you provide and how potential customers will find your site rather than your competitor’s.
If you want people to find your business online, you need to be listed in all of the places they search.
The more places you are listed and the more accurate those listings are, the more opportunities you have to be found.
ClaimLOCAL puts your name on over 70 local search and listing directories, including Google My Business, Facebook, Bing and more! It’s automated, so you don’t have to spend days doing in manually.
You can take control of your market online and lock in your listing if they are consistent across the listing services.
Check and see how accurate your listings are by performing a scan of your listings for free.
What You Get
- On-page and meta content updates
- Page speed and performance issues
- URL and Information Architecture (IA) review
- Relevant, branded content for your users
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- On-site optimization
- Content density and duplication
- Landing page development
- Content strategy and planning
(initial fee waived if service is started with site development)
Reporting & Analysis
(monthly fee; includes ClaimLocal)