Creative Marketing Group believes that the true power of branding comes from a deep understanding of your business: its strengths, mission, vision, and target market. By delving into these concepts, a clear and consistent message will emerge and will be disseminated to your audience using a variety of platforms and channels.
Our goal is to develop a clear and concise logo that supports brand growth and creates recognition across social and real-world platforms. The logo will be the door that will help you connect with your customers and communicate your brand effectively.
Here are a few key reasons why you’d benefit from partnering with us:
- We keep you involved at every step of the process. This improves results and makes the entire project easier.
- Your logo will be entirely original, crafted by an experienced logo designer, and be more than a flashy graphic — it will be a powerful, visual manifestation of your brand’s identity.
- Our staff will communicate with you in a prompt, professional manner throughout the project.
Your logo is a key pillar of your company’s identity, and the process through which it is created and refined is important to your long-term success. We see a lot of competitors who ask a handful of questions before disappearing for a period of time, returning with a logo and an invoice. We prefer to take a more collaborative approach that keeps you involved at every stage.
Here’s what to expect:
Your logo should communicate both who and what you are. We begin every logo design project with a client interview, during which we’ll build an understanding of the tangible and intangible things that make your company and team unique.
Before we draw a single line, we take everything we learned in our discussion with you and think about the best way to communicate who you are and what your company stands for. This will allow us to develop a few high-quality concepts that meet your expectations.
Review & Revise
This is your chance to weigh in. Take a look and see what we’ve come up and measure it against your vision of your company brand. You will provide us with feedback on font choice, color, style, etc. and we will rework one or two of the concepts.
Once we’ve crafted a logo design that you’re happy with, we’ll provide you with all of the digital files you’ll need to put the logo to good use, as well as a release granting you sole ownership of your new company logo.
What You Get
- 3 to 5 concepts
- All formats | Source Files (AI, EPS, PDF, etc.)
- Files for web and print (RGB and CMYK)
- Logo in color and black & white
- Includes up to 3 rounds of revisions (Additional revisions may be subject to an additional fee)
Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
- Redesign the site with a clean, more modern look and feel
- Streamline the content and navigation to make it easier for users to find desired content
- Add new projects to portfolio/work section
Discovery — We spend time with you discussing what your needs might be and how we can help you and your business. These conversations are open, collaborative and considerate.
Plan/Set Expectations — We review what we learned during the Discovery phase to set a plan for you that meets your budget, offers you all the capabilities you’re seeking and explains it in a very clear manner.
Produce/Deliver — Creative Marketing Group begins your project, with regular updates to you, and ongoing communication in regard to status of the project and regular reviews to keep you apprised of timeline. When we deliver your site, marketing plan, etc. to you, we review it with you in person to cover any and all questions and give you the tools you need to move forward with what we’ve created for you.
Evaluate — Our work isn’t done when we deliver. We collaborate to monitor notable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your website and/or other initiatives to ensure you’re receiving optimal ROI. This includes setting quarterly, bi-annually or yearly business reviews to be certain we are providing you with top level marketing support.
Adjust — Once we’ve evaluated, we adjust the necessary components to keep your website (and marketing) at optimal performance.
Amplify — As necessary, we will increase additional efforts and/or suggest initiatives that will supplement the existing plan and website. A solid process ensures your website is fast-loading, secure and reliable.
Repeat — We continue to evaluate, adjust and amplify to keep your experience positive and increase your ROI throughout the tenure of the working relationship.
What You Get
- Consultation/client meetings as required
- Integrate your logo into the site design
- Create an appropriate layout and color palette
- Build the site with a clean, professional look with future expansion in mind
- Use a responsive design, so pages will automatically re-size and re-format to fit any size device
- Implement user-friendly, consistent navigation throughout
- Design a proposed home page and post it online at a private address for your review
- Based on your feedback, modify or redesign the proposed home page as needed and resubmit to you
- After your home page approval, we’d build the remaining pages (apx. 50)
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We will write compelling page titles and descriptions for SEO purposes
- Optimize image file sizes for faster downloading
- Up to one hour of client revisions after pages are built
- Submit site maps to Google (for SEO purposes)
- Register the site on Google Places
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
Client to provide all content.
Option 1: $3,750
100% completed site, ready to go.
Option 2: $2,600
This option leaves 80% of projects for you to enter. Training will be provided.
Our dedicated hosting server managed by highly-trained technicians offer you:
- 100% guaranteed uptime
- Free plugin and theme upgrades
- Routine scans for susceptible points
- Hardened server configurations
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Daily backups
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Setup, Reporting & Analysis, and Monthly Updates
Getting your site found on Google and other search engines can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Fortunately, we have the tools to do just that!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely important part of a high performing website. It does no good to build a great website that nobody can find. We can help. We’re specialists in SEO, a process to improve your rankings on the major search engines. A significant portion of your site’s traffic probably comes through search engines, and we can help increase the number and quality of your visitors.
Search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) are scanning the internet for sites with the right words sprinkled throughout their content — whether on homepages, image captions, or even tucked away in the back-end of the content management system. The more optimized your site is, the more likely you’ll come out on top. Literally.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the number and quality of visitors to your website from “organic” (free) search engine listings. Since research shows over 90% of searchers click on these organic listings rather than paid advertising, you need to be listed high on Google’s first page.
Search Engine Optimization is powerful advertising for your site and is different from SEM or Search Engine Marketing. It requires expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the goods and services you provide and how potential customers will find your site rather than your competitor’s.
What You Get
- On-page content and meta content updates
- Page speed and performance issues
- URL and Information Architecture (IA) review
- Relevant, branded content for your users
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- On-site optimization
- Content density and duplication
- Landing page development
- Content strategy and planning
- Local listings management
- Registration on Google My Business and Bing Local
Reporting & Analysis