Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
- Install new Content Management System (CMS) for site content and navigation management
- Design site with customized theme and CSS
- Based on your feedback, modify the site as needed and resubmit to you
- Design site for mobile access and optimize
- Provide client training and support
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
- Content to include: minutes from past meetings, FOIA policy and online form, financial statements, information and reports related to the millage program and a link to the County’s PHC page.
Discovery — We spend time with you discussing what your needs might be and how we can help you and your business. These conversations are open, collaborative and considerate.
Plan/Set Expectations — We review what we learned during the Discovery phase to set a plan for you that meets your budget, offers you all the capabilities you’re seeking and explains it in a very clear manner.
Produce/Deliver — Creative Marketing Group begins your project, with regular updates to you, and ongoing communication in regard to status of the project and regular reviews to keep you apprised of timeline. When we deliver your site, marketing plan, etc. to you, we review it with you in person to cover any and all questions and give you the tools you need to move forward with what we’ve created for you.
Evaluate — Our work isn’t done when we deliver. We collaborate to monitor notable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your website and/or other initiatives to ensure you’re receiving optimal ROI. This includes setting quarterly, bi-annually or yearly business reviews to be certain we are providing you with top level marketing support.
Adjust — Once we’ve evaluated, we adjust the necessary components to keep your website (and marketing) at optimal performance.
Amplify — As necessary, we will increase additional efforts and/or suggest initiatives that will supplement the existing plan and website. A solid process ensures your website is fast-loading, secure and reliable.
Repeat — We continue to evaluate, adjust and amplify to keep your experience positive and increase your ROI throughout the tenure of the working relationship.
All services outlined above are included to provide you with a fully functional and published website. Changes in the scope of the project may incur additional costs, or require a new project proposal.
Our Standard Hosting Package includes:
- 2 GB web space
- 100% guaranteed uptime
- Routine scans for susceptible points
- Hardened server configurations
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Daily backups
- WordPress updates
Standard Hosting Package
To make your sites WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant, we will install ADA software on your website, and make site modifications to ensure its functionality for all of the following:
- Text Alternatives — including size, color, family, spacing, alignment and more.
- Color Handling — Provide alternatives for backgrounds, contrasts, color schemes, and more.
- Animation Management
- Content Management — including important elements, navigation, and links.
- Keyboard Navigation Optimization — Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Audio Controls
- Readability — Make text content readable and understandable.
- Predictability — Make pages appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Input Assistance — Help users avoid and correct mistakes
- Compatibility — Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents, including assistive technologies
- Screen-Reader Optimization – All content will be optimized for easy dictation by automated screen readers.
- Compatibility Tested with: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge and I.E 11 or above, JAWS and NVDA (screen-readers), both for Windows and for MAC users.
The WCAG 2.1 is a massive 1,000-page guidebook that encapsulates a range of disabilities that go from hindering internet use to making internet use impossible without adjustments. This spectrum actually comprises 20 to 25% of the general population depending on if we’re going with the CDC or WHO. You can read the guide here: https://www.w3.org/TR/
There are many disabilities covered, and the primary categories that require attention are:
- blind people using screen-readers,
- the motor-impaired using only the keyboard to navigate,
- epilepsy, color blindness,
- cognitive and learning disabilities,
- visual impairments, and more.
With our software, you get:
- Full WCAG 2.1 Level AA Compliance
- No need for continuous ADA compliance measures when changes are made to your site
- A statement of certification that can be accessed by any visitor
- Our continuous support if changes to image tags, link alt text, or other ADA compliance measures are necessary to ensure compliance delivery by the software.
- Our AI tool that provides image descriptions in real time
- Decreased risk of legal action concerning ADA compliance
Please Note: These compliance measures contain a combination of software installation on your website, along with manual design and content changes that will optimize the software for the end user. Our service is intended to provide exceptional ADA options to the end user, while mitigating risk of legal action against you for not being ADA compliant. While it does both of those things, it is the client’s ultimate responsibility to maintain accuracy of content, and notify Allegra of any ADA concerns expressed by end users, in order for Allegra to assist with limiting liability and maintaining compliance.
Also, this is an annual price for software and support, which includes basic edits to ensure that the software is operating as it is intended. This software contains an artificial intelligence element which links back to our real-time image analysis database for output end users with visual impairments. If you require that AI interpretations are overridden by supplemental text or tags, then that work may incur additional costs.
Certification: A full statement of WCAG 2.1 Level AA certification will be displayed on your site, once installation and setup is completed.
For more detailed information about compliance requirements, please visit https://www.w3.org/
To see the implementation and features of our new service in action, please visit these sites and click on the wheelchair icon at the bottom of the screen:
Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport