Search Engine Optimization
SEO Setup, Reporting & Analysis, and Monthly Updates
Getting your site found on Google and other search engines can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Fortunately, we have the tools to do just that!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely important part of a high performing website. It does no good to build a great website that nobody can find. We can help. We’re specialists in SEO, a process to improve your rankings on the major search engines. A significant portion of your site’s traffic probably comes through search engines, and we can help increase the number and quality of your visitors.
Search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) are scanning the internet for sites with the right words sprinkled throughout their content — whether on homepages, image captions, or even tucked away in the back-end of the content management system. The more optimized your site is, the more likely you’ll come out on top. Literally.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the number and quality of visitors to your website from “organic” (free) search engine listings. Since research shows over 90% of searchers click on these organic listings rather than paid advertising, you need to be listed high on Google’s first page.
Search Engine Optimization is powerful advertising for your site and is different from SEM or Search Engine Marketing. It requires expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the goods and services you provide and how potential customers will find your site rather than your competitor’s.
What You Get
- On-page content and meta content tags
- Page speed and performance issues
- URL and Information Architecture (IA) review
- Relevant, branded content for your users
- Keyword research
- On-site optimization
- Content density and duplication
- Landing page development
- Content strategy and planning
- Competitor analysis
Monthly analysis, reporting, and adjustments to site content, keywords, tags. Quarterly client consultations included.
Get in front of customers when they’re searching for businesses like yours on Google Search. We’ll tailor your ad based on the results you want and drive people to your website.
We will guide you in highlighting what’s best about your business in 3 short sentences to get customers excited and create compelling banner ads by adding images. You’ll never pay more than the monthly cap you set, and you can adjust or pause anytime. Plus, we’ll show you estimated results for your budget.
3 Steps to Google Ads Success
- First, we need to develop our action plan: We’ll research your industry and competitors, perform a traffic study, and review your existing assets in order to determine exactly what needs to happen next.
- Your campaigns will be built completely from scratch to suit your business, your customers, and your goals. We’ll connect with you regularly throughout this process so you’re always in the know.
- We perform a step-by-step walkthrough of your entire campaign and only launch after receiving your full approval and sign-off. Once we go live, we will keep you regularly updated on the campaign progress.
Pay-per-Click Advertising Setup
Includes 1 campaign and 3 ad groups, designed, keyworded, and optimized for lowest click rate, and highest conversion rate over a 60-day period. Click budget optimization is included as well. Click costs are additional.
Pay-per-Click Monthly Management
Includes monthly reporting, management, and basic changes to ads, keywords, budget, or timing for deployment. Complex changes, or new campaigns may require new setup. You may pause, restart, adjust, or cancel campaigns anytime. Cancelled campaigns may require new setup if restarted. Paused campaigns do not require new setup. Includes quarterly client review meetings.