Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
- Redesign the site with a clean, more modern look and feel
- Make the site responsive and mobile friendly
- Create high-quality UX navigation for your visitors to easily navigate your site
- Create contact forms and action items throughout the site
- Build the site structure for future high quality SEO expansion if necessary.
Discovery — We spend time with you discussing what your needs might be and how we can help you and your business. These conversations are open, collaborative and considerate.
Plan/Set Expectations — We review what we learned during the Discovery phase to set a plan for you that meets your budget, offers you all the capabilities you’re seeking and explains it in a very clear manner.
Produce/Deliver — Creative Marketing Group begins your project, with regular updates to you, and ongoing communication in regard to status of the project and regular reviews to keep you apprised of timeline. When we deliver your site, marketing plan, etc. to you, we review it with you in person to cover any and all questions and give you the tools you need to move forward with what we’ve created for you.
Evaluate — Our work isn’t done when we deliver. We collaborate to monitor notable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your website and/or other initiatives to ensure you’re receiving optimal ROI. This includes setting quarterly, bi-annually or yearly business reviews to be certain we are providing you with top level marketing support.
Adjust — Once we’ve evaluated, we adjust the necessary components to keep your website (and marketing) at optimal performance.
Amplify — As necessary, we will increase additional efforts and/or suggest initiatives that will supplement the existing plan and website. A solid process ensures your website is fast-loading, secure and reliable.
Repeat — We continue to evaluate, adjust and amplify to keep your experience positive and increase your ROI throughout the tenure of the working relationship.
What You Get
- Consultation/client meetings as required
- Integrate your logo into the site design
- Build a wire frame model with a clean, professional look with future expansion in mind
- Use a responsive design, so pages will automatically re-size and re-format to fit any size device
- Implement user-friendly, consistent navigation throughout
- Provide a wire-frame proof of the proposed home page and post it online at a private address for your review
- Based on your feedback, modify or redesign the proposed home page as needed and resubmit to you
- After your home page approval, we will build the remaining pages (approximately 5 pages)
- Install and configure a Booking/Scheduling module.
- We will submit the final site to you for review.
- Up to one hour of client revisions after pages are built
- Submit site maps to Google (for SEO purposes)
- Register the site on Google Places
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We will write compelling page titles and descriptions for SEO purposes, and if you opt-in to SEO services, we will begin full SEO management including complete on-site keywords, tags, page load speed optimization, and submitting site maps to search engines for indexing.
Our dedicated hosting server managed by highly-trained technicians offer you:
- 100% guaranteed uptime
- Secure Socket Layer
- CMS & Theme updates included
- Routine scans for susceptible points
- Hardened server configurations
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Daily backups
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Setup, Reporting & Analysis, and Monthly Updates
Getting your site found on Google and other search engines can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Fortunately, we have the tools to do just that!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely important part of a high performing website. It does no good to build a great website that nobody can find. We can help. We’re specialists in SEO, a process to improve your rankings on the major search engines. A significant portion of your site’s traffic probably comes through search engines, and we can help increase the number and quality of your visitors.
Search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) are scanning the internet for sites with the right words sprinkled throughout their content — whether on homepages, image captions, or even tucked away in the back-end of the content management system. The more optimized your site is, the more likely you’ll come out on top. Literally.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the number and quality of visitors to your website from “organic” (free) search engine listings. Since research shows over 90% of searchers click on these organic listings rather than paid advertising, you need to be listed high on Google’s first page.
Search Engine Optimization is powerful advertising for your site and is different from SEM or Search Engine Marketing. It requires expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the goods and services you provide and how potential customers will find your site rather than your competitor’s.
What You Get
- On-page content and meta content updates
- Page speed and performance issues
- URL and Information Architecture (IA) review
- Relevant, branded content for your users
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- On-site optimization
- Content density and duplication
- Landing page development
- Content strategy and planning
- Local listings management
- Registration on Google My Business and Bing Local
Monthly analysis, reporting, and adjustments to site content, keywords, tags. Quarterly client consultations included.
Advanced SEO Management
Includes everything listed above plus content creation.
If you want people to find your business online, you need to be listed in all of the places they search.
The more places you are listed and the more accurate those listings are, the more opportunities you have to be found.
ClaimLOCAL puts your name on over 70 local search and listing directories, including Google My Business, Facebook, Bing and more! It’s automated, so you don’t have to spend days doing in manually.
You can take control of your market online and lock in your listing if they are consistent across the listing services.
Check and see how accurate your listings are by performing a scan of your listings for free.
ClaimLocal Premium includes:
- Online Directory Listing and Advertising Management
- Knowledge Manager
- Deduplication & Suppression
- Intelligent Search Tracker
- Review Generation & Response tools
Get in front of customers when they’re searching for businesses like yours on Google Search. We’ll tailor your ad based on the results you want and drive people to your website.
We will guide you in highlighting what’s best about your business in 3 short sentences to get customers excited and create compelling banner ads by adding images. You’ll never pay more than the monthly cap you set, and you can adjust or pause anytime. Plus, we’ll show you estimated results for your budget.
3 Steps to Google Ads Success
- First, we need to develop our action plan: We’ll research your industry and competitors, perform a traffic study, and review your existing assets in order to determine exactly what needs to happen next.
- Your campaigns will be built completely from scratch to suit your business, your customers, and your goals. We’ll connect with you regularly throughout this process so you’re always in the know.
- We perform a step-by-step walkthrough of your entire campaign and only launch after receiving your full approval and sign-off. Once we go live, we will keep you regularly updated on the campaign progress.
Pay-per-Click Advertising Setup
Includes 3 primary ads, and 3 retargeting ads, designed, keyworded, and optimized for lowest click rate, and highest conversion rate over a 60-day period. Click budget optimization is included as well. Click costs are additional.
Pay-per-Click Monthly Management
Includes monthly reporting, management, and basic changes to ads, keywords, budget, or timing for deployment. Complex changes, or new campaigns may require new setup. You may pause, restart, adjust, or cancel campaigns anytime. Cancelled campaigns may require new setup if restarted. Paused campaigns do not require new setup. Includes quarterly client review meetings.
Social Media Management
Social Media Management
Develop Brand Awareness (Followers): Our social media marketing services will help you increase your followers with relevant people.
Build Relationships (Engagement): We will help you increase engagement (likes, comments, etc.) on your social media posts. The more engagement you have, the stronger your connection is with your audience. You will receive 10 posts per month handcrafted by our specialists. If you would like additional posts, negotiations are available.
Increase Website Exposure (Traffic): We will focus on developing social media free advertising campaigns that drive high volumes of traffic to your website.
Paid Social Media Ad Management & Execution
We will manage and execute paid social media ads on your behalf. We will spend what YOU want to pay while giving recommendations along the way.
We spend your advertising dollars wisely: Social media advertising is the most cost-effective form of advertising available today. On average, you can spend $5 and reach 1,000 people. In comparison to traditional media, our social media advertising services are 3x less costly.
Advertise to your exact demographic: Run laser-targeted advertisements to people based on their interests and online behaviors. We can target specific ages, locations, income levels, and much more!