Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
Based on our initial conversation, we will provide the following:
- Redesign the site with a clean, more modern look and feel, and based on similar sites you’ve provided to us for reference.
- Make the site responsive and mobile friendly
- Create high quality UX navigation for your visitors to easily navigate your site
- Add a portfolio gallery section to display your work
- Create contact forms and action items throughout the site
- Build the site structure for future high quality SEO expansion if necessary.
Discovery — We spend time with you discussing what your needs might be and how we can help you and your business. These conversations are open, collaborative and considerate.
Plan/Set Expectations — We review what we learned during the Discovery phase to set a plan for you that meets your budget, offers you all the capabilities you’re seeking and explains it in a very clear manner.
Produce/Deliver — Creative Marketing Group begins your project, with regular updates to you, and ongoing communication in regard to status of the project and regular reviews to keep you apprised of timeline. When we deliver your site, marketing plan, etc. to you, we review it with you in person to cover any and all questions and give you the tools you need to move forward with what we’ve created for you.
Evaluate — Our work isn’t done when we deliver. We collaborate to monitor notable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your website and/or other initiatives to ensure you’re receiving optimal ROI. This includes setting quarterly, bi-annually or yearly business reviews to be certain we are providing you with top level marketing support.
Adjust — Once we’ve evaluated, we adjust the necessary components to keep your website (and marketing) at optimal performance.
Amplify — As necessary, we will increase additional efforts and/or suggest initiatives that will supplement the existing plan and website. A solid process ensures your website is fast-loading, secure and reliable.
Repeat — We continue to evaluate, adjust and amplify to keep your experience positive and increase your ROI throughout the tenure of the working relationship.
What You Get
- Consultation/client meetings as required
- Integrate your logo into the site design
- Create a site map for approval (client approval stage 1)
- Build a wire frame model with a clean, professional look with future expansion in mind
- Use a responsive design, so pages will automatically re-size and re-format to fit any size device
- Implement user-friendly, consistent navigation throughout
- Provide a wire-frame proof of the proposed home page and post it online at a private address for your review (client approval stage 2)
- Based on your feedback, modify or redesign the proposed home page as needed and resubmit to you
- After your home page approval, we will build the remaining pages (not to exceed 35 pages)
- We will submit the final site to you for review. (Client approval stage 3).
- Up to one hour of client revisions after pages are built
- Submit site maps to Google (for SEO purposes)
- Register the site on Google Places
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We will write compelling page titles and descriptions for SEO purposes, and if you opt-in to SEO services, we will begin full SEO management including complete on-site keywords, tags, page load speed optimization, and submitting site maps to search engines for indexing.
Client to provide all content and images. Stock imagery or custom photography or video production is additional.
All services outlined above are included to provide you with a fully functional and published website. Changes in the scope of the project may incur additional costs, or require a new project proposal.