Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
Based on our initial conversation, we will provide the following:
- Install new Content Management System (CMS) for site content and navigation management
- Design new look and feel for the site with customized theme and CSS
- Based on your feedback, modify or redesign the proposed home page as needed and resubmit to you
- After your home page approval, we will build the remaining pages
- Design site for mobile access and optimize
- Install and configure a Room/Facility Booking module
- Install and configure a Calendar module
- Install and configure ArcGIS Web Maps module
- Create 5 interactive forms from PDF forms on the current site
- Provide an Agenda/Packet Hosting area
- Link to BS&A tax records data site
- Link to Point & Pay platform
- Provide client training and support
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We will write compelling page titles and descriptions for SEO purposes, and if you opt-in to SEO services, we will begin full SEO management including complete on-site keywords, tags, page load speed optimization, and submitting site maps to search engines for indexing.
Discovery — We spend time with you discussing what your needs might be and how we can help you and your business. These conversations are open, collaborative and considerate.
Plan/Set Expectations — We review what we learned during the Discovery phase to set a plan for you that meets your budget, offers you all the capabilities you’re seeking and explains it in a very clear manner.
Produce/Deliver — Creative Marketing Group begins your project, with regular updates to you, and ongoing communication in regard to status of the project and regular reviews to keep you apprised of timeline. When we deliver your site, marketing plan, etc. to you, we review it with you in person to cover any and all questions and give you the tools you need to move forward with what we’ve created for you.
Evaluate — Our work isn’t done when we deliver. We collaborate to monitor notable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of your website and/or other initiatives to ensure you’re receiving optimal ROI. This includes setting quarterly, bi-annually or yearly business reviews to be certain we are providing you with top level marketing support.
Adjust — Once we’ve evaluated, we adjust the necessary components to keep your website (and marketing) at optimal performance.
Amplify — As necessary, we will increase additional efforts and/or suggest initiatives that will supplement the existing plan and website. A solid process ensures your website is fast-loading, secure and reliable.
Repeat — We continue to evaluate, adjust and amplify to keep your experience positive and increase your ROI throughout the tenure of the working relationship.
- 20 GB web space
- Content Delivery Network for fastest page load speeds
- 100% guaranteed uptime
- Routine scans for susceptible points
- Hardened server configurations
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Daily backups
- WordPress and plugin updates
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Setup, Reporting & Analysis, and Monthly Updates
Getting your site found on Google and other search engines can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Fortunately, we have the tools to do just that!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely important part of a high performing website. It does no good to build a great website that nobody can find. We can help. We’re specialists in SEO, a process to improve your rankings on the major search engines. A significant portion of your site’s traffic probably comes through search engines, and we can help increase the number and quality of your visitors.
Search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) are scanning the internet for sites with the right words sprinkled throughout their content — whether on homepages, image captions, or even tucked away in the back-end of the content management system. The more optimized your site is, the more likely you’ll come out on top. Literally.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the number and quality of visitors to your website from “organic” (free) search engine listings. Since research shows over 90% of searchers click on these organic listings rather than paid advertising, you need to be listed high on Google’s first page.
Search Engine Optimization is powerful advertising for your site and is different from SEM or Search Engine Marketing. It requires expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the goods and services you provide and how potential customers will find your site rather than your competitor’s.
What You Get
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- On-page content and meta content updates
- Page speed and performance issues
- URL and Information Architecture (IA) review
- Relevant, branded content for your users
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- On-site optimization
- Content density and duplication
- Landing page development
- Content strategy and planning
- Local listings management
- Registration on Google My Business and Bing Local
- Quarterly consultations
To make your sites WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant, we will install ADA software on your website, and make site modifications to ensure its functionality for all of the following:
- Text Alternatives — including size, color, family, spacing, alignment and more.
- Color Handling — Provide alternatives for backgrounds, contrasts, color schemes, and more.
- Animation Management
- Content Management — including important elements, navigation, and links.
- Keyboard Navigation Optimization — Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Audio Controls
- Readability — Make text content readable and understandable.
- Predictability — Make pages appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Input Assistance — Help users avoid and correct mistakes
- Compatibility — Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents, including assistive technologies
- Screen-Reader Optimization – All content will be optimized for easy dictation by automated screen readers.
- Compatibility Tested with: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge and I.E 11 or above, JAWS and NVDA (screen-readers), both for Windows and for MAC users.
The WCAG 2.1 is a massive 1,000-page guidebook that encapsulates a range of disabilities that go from hindering internet use to making internet use impossible without adjustments. This spectrum actually comprises 20 to 25% of the general population depending on if we’re going with the CDC or WHO. You can read the guide here: https://www.w3.org/TR/
There are many disabilities covered, and the primary categories that require attention are:
- blind people using screen-readers,
- the motor-impaired using only the keyboard to navigate,
- epilepsy, color blindness,
- cognitive and learning disabilities,
- visual impairments, and more.
With our software, you get:
- Full WCAG 2.1 Level AA Compliance
- No need for continuous ADA compliance measures when changes are made to your site
- A statement of certification that can be accessed by any visitor
- Our continuous support if changes to image tags, link alt text, or other ADA compliance measures are necessary to ensure compliance delivery by the software.
- Our AI tool that provides image descriptions in real time
- Decreased risk of legal action concerning ADA compliance
Please Note: These compliance measures contain a combination of software installation on your website, along with manual design and content changes that will optimize the software for the end user. Our service is intended to provide exceptional ADA options to the end user, while mitigating risk of legal action against you for not being ADA compliant. While it does both of those things, it is the client’s ultimate responsibility to maintain accuracy of content, and notify Allegra of any ADA concerns expressed by end users, in order for Allegra to assist with limiting liability and maintaining compliance.
Also, this is an annual price for software and support, which includes basic edits to ensure that the software is operating as it is intended. This software contains an artificial intelligence element which links back to our real-time image analysis database for output end users with visual impairments. If you require that AI interpretations are overridden by supplemental text or tags, then that work may incur additional costs.
Certification: A full statement of WCAG 2.1 Level AA certification will be displayed on your site, once installation and setup is completed.
For more detailed information about compliance requirements, please visit https://www.w3.org/