Your website is often the first way that your clients and prospects learn about your brand, so it has to work hard — making a visual impression, loading quickly and helping users find the content they seek — ultimately driving engagement and conversions.
Starting from scratch or modifying an existing site, our expertise gives you the results you’re looking for. We spend time understanding your brand, your look, your ideas and what your end goal is. We understand your needs aren’t the same as the next person’s and know how to improve or design your site accordingly. Your website can be built for customer engagement, customer retention, product highlights, portfolios, sales leads, promotion and so much more.
We build a detailed launch plan that plans out each step in the process and who is responsible for that step. This approach minimizes the chances that an unexpected event will occur and disrupt the process.
Our team is in tune with what your brand and your audience needs, collaborating every step of the way, from initial brainstorms through testing on multiple browsers, phones and tablets. Features and functionality are always considered from user experience, visual and development perspectives.
We approach every custom designed website project with real-world insights and data-driven analysis to ensure smooth user experience and an unfettered customer journey.
- Design a site with a clean, modern look and feel
- Make the site responsive and mobile friendly
- Ensure high-quality video and photo gallery capabilities
- Include online scheduling for demos, webinars, and more
- Build the site to integrate with our customer management and lead generation software
- Design the site with a clear sales funnel and process in mind from day one
- Ensure that the site is easy to update and expand
- Create contact forms and action items throughout the site
- Build the site structure for future high quality SEO expansion if necessary.
What You Get
- Consultation/client meetings as required
- Access to a full team of web, marketing, and creative professionals
- Integrate your brand into the site design
- Video, photo, and online scheduling capabilities
- Use a responsive design, so pages will automatically re-size and re-format to fit any size device
- Implement user-friendly, consistent navigation throughout
- Provide a wire-frame proof of the proposed home page and post it online at a private address for your review
- Based on your feedback, modify or redesign the proposed home page as needed and resubmit to you
- After your home page approval, we will build the remaining pages
- Up to one hour of client revisions after pages are built
- Install Google Analytics so we can track site activity
- Test site and tweak as needed; upload to site host and retest live system
Our dedicated hosting server managed by highly-trained technicians offer you:
- 100% guaranteed uptime
- Secure Socket Layer
- CMS & Theme updates included
- Routine scans for susceptible points
- Hardened server configurations
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Daily backups
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Setup, Reporting & Analysis, and Monthly Updates
Getting your site found on Google and other search engines can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Fortunately, we have the tools to do just that!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely important part of a high performing website. It does no good to build a great website that nobody can find. We can help. We’re specialists in SEO, a process to improve your rankings on the major search engines. A significant portion of your site’s traffic probably comes through search engines, and we can help increase the number and quality of your visitors.
Search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) are scanning the internet for sites with the right words sprinkled throughout their content — whether on homepages, image captions, or even tucked away in the back-end of the content management system. The more optimized your site is, the more likely you’ll come out on top. Literally.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the number and quality of visitors to your website from “organic” (free) search engine listings. Since research shows over 90% of searchers click on these organic listings rather than paid advertising, you need to be listed high on Google’s first page.
Search Engine Optimization is powerful advertising for your site and is different from SEM or Search Engine Marketing. It requires expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the goods and services you provide and how potential customers will find your site rather than your competitor’s.
What You Get
- On-page content and meta content updates
- Page speed and performance issues
- URL and Information Architecture (IA) review
- Relevant, branded content for your users
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- On-site optimization
- Content density and duplication
- Landing page development
- Content strategy and planning
- Local listings management
- Registration on Google My Business and Bing Local
Search Engine Optimization
Lead Generation & Marketing Automation
As a way to manage your site’s visitors, organize your sales funnel, and convert potential customers into solid, qualified leads, our marketing automation software is unmatched. With a massive number of features that allow you to better identify, track, and market to visitors, our software leads the industry in features, functionality, and ease of use. Whether you’re looking to optimize your funnel, identify new opportunities, market yourself to a list of potential customers, or stay in touch with existing clients, we can help.
This program begins with a 60-day training course, where we meet twice per week for a half hour to discuss the software’s features and, more importantly, how you can use it to better position your business. During this course, we will cover all of the software’s capabilities but will focus more intensely on the capabilities that provide the solutions and functionality that you need. After this training period, we remain in contact with you to support you in the creation of new sales pipelines, automated workflows, newsletters, landing pages, and more.
Lead Generation Capabilities
- Customer and contact management, up to 100,000 contacts*
- Sales funnel and opportunity management
- Integration with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- In-depth reporting and customer identification
- Automated marketing to qualified leads
- Newsletter creation, mailing, tracking, and reporting, up to 25,000 emails per month**
- Online scheduling integrated with your Google Calendar
- Form integration to track and identify your visitors
* Additional contacts above 100,000 can be added at $12 per thousand.
** Additional emails above 25,000 can be sent at $6 per thousand, up to 500,000.
Lead Generation (Setup)
Lead Generation (Support)